Chocolate Lip Scrub
- 62.5g Lip Balm Tube Base
- 59.4g Castor Oil
- 2g Avocado Oil (loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E; helps rejuvenate dry and damaged skin
- 2g Chocolate Lip Balm Flavour
- 74.1g Raw Sugar (or castor sugar for a finer scrub)
A nourishing and exfoliating treatment scrub for lips just in time for winter!
- Melt lip balm base and castor oil in a double boiler or in a microwave until liquid
- When mixture is below 35 degrees add avocado oil and chocolate lip flavour and stir to combine
- Add sugar and mix
- When at room temperature spoon into jars or lip balm pots and seal tightly.
Using your finger, rub the scrub on your lips in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes. Let the mixture sit on your lips for 2-3 minutes before wiping off with a damp washcloth.
Repeat the process about twice a week. (any more than this may cause over exfoliation of your lips and do more damage than good) Observe how your lips respond to each treatment, as well as to the ingredients.