Large mixing bowl Electric beaters Measuring cup or pipette 425gm Apothecary or other suitable container
1.In a large mixing bowl, scoop out your bath whip and add your sweet almond oil. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy
2. Add your desired colour and fragrance and mix until uniformly combined.
3. Add your phenoxyethanol and mix until smooth.
4. Add sugar and mix until well combined.
5. Spray your container or jar with isopropyl and scoop your body scrub into it. You can also pipe it in for a better effect
6. Scrub needs water on the skin to activate. It will not work on dry skin
If making a salt scrub you can substitute the almond oil for glycerine and the sugar for sea salt or other salt. If you find your salt granules are too large, you can use a mortar and pestle to grind them down further into smaller, finer pieces.